Take 5 Minutes on the First Monday of EVERY month to send a letter, email or call your federal, state, and local elected officials in support of a Federal Jobs Guarantee. Below are some items you may want to include, as well as a template letter.
- 1. Identify who you are
- 2. Give a brief description of the proposal
- 3. Share why you care
- 4. Share why they should care
- 5. Discuss supporters of the proposal
- 6. Re-iterate what you want done
- 7. List your contact information – name, address, phone number